Air Conditioning Repair Services In Alpharetta
Air conditioners are a necessary part of our lives. Without them, we cannot go through our summer seasons in Alpharetta. However, if your air conditioner is troubling you with frequent problems and issues, it is harder to live with it.
Air Master is here to help you get the best air conditioning repair in Alpharetta and many other services. We are your one-stop destination to get affordable and best quality services within the stipulated time. Our trained and skilled staff provides you the best AC Installation in Lawrenceville, GA with our continuous support and assistance whenever and wherever you want without any delays.
What Services Do We Offer?
As one of the leading names in the HVAC companies that offer AC repair in Alpharetta, GA, we ensure that our customers do not face any issues with their heating or cooling systems. So, we offer them a wide range of services, so they do not have to rush here and there for different services.
You can book your appointments with us at any time of the day, and we provide emergency services as well so that you do not have to spend your nights with a non-working HVAC system. The services that we offer are –
- AC and Heating Repair
- AC and Heating Service
- AC and Heating Replacement
- AC and Heating Maintenance
- Ductless installation
- Duct cleaning
Who We Serve
Air Master tries to serve in a wide area to ease the problems of our clients. We offer residential and commercial services in Alpharetta, GA, and the surrounding areas.
Why Choose Us
We ensure to have friendly relations with our clients, so they do not feel awkward around us. We have top-skilled professionals for AC Service in Lawrenceville, GA with your HVAC systems at nominal rates, and our suggestions regarding your systems will save you a fortune –
Problems and guests come uninvited. You need not worry if your HVAC system suddenly breaks down or stops working no matter how hard you try. We will be there for you to provide emergency services 24/7. We are just a phone call away from fixing your system.
Our professional technicians have all the required knowledge about the latest technology, models, and gadgets used in the HVAC systems to fix each problem your system faces. They have a strong grip on their field, and we assure you that you will not have to call them again for any complaints or dissatisfaction.
We have provided air conditioning repair in Alpharetta and many other services for years now, and we know how to work in this field. Our experience and clients’ reviews speak for themselves as they wisely invested in Lawrenceville HVAC repair. We understand the value of your hard-earned money and have thus kept our rates reasonable and affordable. Even though our rates are nominal, our services are of high quality.
As the leading name in the HVAC market, we will continue to provide our customers with the best quality services without any delays so that you do not face restless days and nights due to your HVAC systems.
All you have to do if something breaks or your heater stops working is call us (770) 691-1475.
Frequently Asked Questions
During AC repair in Alpharetta, GA, our experienced HVAC technician inspects your unit, repairs the faulty components, and restores it to maximum working efficiency. It includes the following.
- Complete cleaning of the indoor and outdoor unit. Removing dirt, debris, grass, and other materials.
- Inspecting the ductwork, drain pipes, refrigerant coils, and compressor for leakage or cracks from the inside.
- Cleaning or replacing the air filters.
- Cleaning and servicing the evaporator, condenser, blower motor, and fan.
- Checking the refrigerant level.
- Checking the pressure valves and safety switches to prevent injury.
Within a non-cooling air conditioner unit, there can be several faults. However, not all issues need AC repair in Alpharetta, GA; you can resolve some non-technical faults yourself. The most common issues are:
- Clogged air filters
- Low or leaking refrigerant
- Faulty thermostat and wrong settings
- Broken or blocked coils
- Faulty compressor
- Frozen evaporator coil
- Inappropriate AC size
After a round of complete inspection, our HVAC technician will identify all the faulty components and repair the required ones. Our air conditioning repair in Alpharetta includes the following basic services:
- Cleaning and replacing the air filters if required.
- Cleaning the indoor and outdoor unit by removing the solid debris and spraying with a water hose.
- Checking the drain lines and flushing them to remove the clogs.
- Inspecting the compressor, its wirings, and overall capacity.
- The refrigerant level is checked, and if found to be low, new coolant is added to the required level.
- All the electrical circuits, connections, fuses, and wirings are checked, and the loose ones are repaired.
- The advanced chemical services within AC repair include the following:
- Using chemicals for cleaning the outdoor and indoor unit.
Lubrication of the blower motor, condenser, and other moving parts.
- Safety controls and pressure valves are inspected.
- The thermostat settings are calibrated as per your desired temperature.